TNA HARDCORE JUSTICE
Well we had another free quote, un-quote pay-per-view from TNA last night. Once again the only thing that changed was the big screen. Show was still two hours, and still did not make me feel like I was getting anything special. However, there were some interesting things that happened at the show. The 4 way ladder match was pretty good and the table match was also pretty good. In the main event Bully Ray took back the TNA Heavyweight Title from Chris Sabin with the help of Tito Ortiz. That's right Ortiz helped out Bully. Honestly I don't care how it happened as long as they took the title from Sabin. I take nothing away from him, but he just does not work as the champion. I do not feel like I have to tune in to see him, and he is not that good on the mic. So I am happy that Bully has the title again. Bully is such a great bad guy that people will watch just to see someone beat him. I am looking forward to where this Ortiz angle might go. As we all know Ortiz is scheduled to do a MMA fight against Rampage Jackson which is who he stabbed in the back last night. This leads me to another issue I believe TNA has; their partnership with Bellator. I understand the need to partner with another company and possibly use their talent. However, I hope that Bellator is not just simply using TNA to try and boost the ratings for the fight between Ortiz and Jackson. I have said this before and I will say it again...TNA has a good product. I think their creative department is pretty good and they have a talented roster. The only ones that can get in their way are themselves. If we are going to go down this "free pay-per-view" road then please make the show different. Take that show to 3 hours or put it on without commercial interruptions. Something, anything...I still feel like I am simply watching a regular version of Impact and if I feel that way I am certain that most everyone else does. If you are telling us that it is supposed to be something different then you have to make it something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment