Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a professional wrestling blog. I will be giving my opinions on the current state of professional wrestling; as well as critiquing wrestling events. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

BIG SHOW RETURN

This past week on Raw the Big Show returned.  I like a lot of people thought this was going to happen like two weeks ago, but anyway the Big Show is back.  However, now what to do him????  He showed up Monday in street clothes and came to the ring to prevent an attack by the shield on RVD and Mark Henry.  RVD is already in a match at Summerslam against one member of The Shield.  Could the WWE be thinking of teaming Show and Henry together to possibly take a run at the titles against The Shield???  That would be a good pairing and would make sense to have The Shield drop the titles to them.  However, the WWE has been sort of giving the Uso's a push recently.  So maybe we could end up in a three way tag for the titles.  I am happy to see the Big Show return, but I just hope that the WWE doesn't just waste him away.  Show is a great superstar and has the ability to be entertaining if the WWE will allow him.  Before he left, he was just kind of like ahhhh...ME GIANT....ME ANGRY...  They should let him go out there and entertain the crowd.  He has shown he can do it and he has also shown that he deserves to be in some title picture.  I know this sounds like I am the world's biggest Show fan.  ( pun intended)  However, I am not really, I just hope he is used better this time than he was last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment