Welcome
Welcome to my blog. This is a professional wrestling blog. I will be giving my opinions on the current state of professional wrestling; as well as critiquing wrestling events. Enjoy.
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
I'm going to try this blog thing again. This time I am going to comment on current trends, storylines, etc. that are occuring in WWE and TNA. First, WWE, the WWE is currently doing a big push of Daniel Bryan. The build up is the WWE Title match between Bryan and John Cena at Summerslam. Bryan has a lot of fan support and I'll be honest, I am not really a fan but the guy has paid his dues and deserves a shot at the belt. This would present the WWE with a unique opportunity. One I am sure they won't take, but I think it would be interesting to turn Cena Heel. Not over the top Heel, but just a kind of do whatever I got to do to keep the belt kind of heel. No one would expect it and lets face it a vast majority of the crowd does not like Cena anyway. The WWE will probably go with something where Bryan beats Cena but then Orton cashes in Money in the Bank and beats Bryan, but I think there is an opportuntiy here. Come on WWE take a chance! The other thing is the storyline building between Mr. McMahon and Triple H. This has been going on for a couple months now and is beginning to just be confusing. They really need to head in a direction with this soon or I might stop caring. (And I am a huge Triple H fan) Really that is all that is going on in WWE or at least all that feels significant to me. Alberto Del Rio is set to defend the World Heavyweight Title against Christian at Summerslam. Not to take anything away from either superstar, but this just isn't on my top teir list of possible exciting matches at Summerslam. It doesn't help that the WWE just seemed to throw the match together and there really ,up to this point, has not been any kind of push or angle thrown out there to make me take notice. Anyway, Summerslam is shaping up to be pretty intriguing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment