RAW REVIEW
This past weeks episode of Raw was filled with some interesting things. First, Triple H gave Randy Orton a car, only to have it later vandalized by Daniel Bryan. Side-note...I remember the WWE used to always do something with vehicles getting vandalized and or smashed...I thought it was always interesting. Anyway, later in the night Bryan would pay for his crime by having to take on The Shield in a gauntlet match. Triple H would bring all the superstars out to the stage to watch Bryan's destruction. There were several points where it really looked like the Big Show was actually angry. The Orton vs. Bryan match at Night of Champions has all the makings of a classic. Let's not forget that Orton and Bryan had a string of good matches several months ago. CM Punk went one on one with Curtis Axel. If Punk won the match then Paul Heyman would have to get in the ring with Punk. Punk did indeed win and Heyman was forced in the ring with Punk. However, Axel interfered and then Heyman and Axel proceeded to destroy Punk. I am hoping this gets some sort of a culmination at Night of Champions. However, I do have to admit that one of the highlights of the night came from the WWE Diva's division. That's right the WWE Divas finally had a mention-able moment on RAW. Well really only one Diva did...the Diva's Champ AJ Lee. AJ came out on stage after a Diva's match that had in it diva's from the show Total Diva's. AJ did a shoot promo where she literally went off on the other Diva's saying that the other diva's were not even good enough to lace up her Chuck Taylor's. This was one of the best promo's I have seen from the WWE diva's division. I hope that the WWE takes this and does something with it. Until next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment