Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is a professional wrestling blog. I will be giving my opinions on the current state of professional wrestling; as well as critiquing wrestling events. Enjoy.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Elimination Chamber

So here is a rundown of what happened at the Elimination Chamber.  First and foremost, Edge retained the world title.  New tag team champs were crowned in members of the Core.  Trish Stratus was announced as one of the trainers for Tough Enough.  The Miz retained the WWE Championship.  Del Rio defeated Kofi Kingston.  and in the Raw elimination chamber...John Cena was victorious.  So the main events for Wrestlemania are set...It looks like it will be the Miz to defend against John Cena, and Edge will defend against Del Rio.  All in All I give the Pay-Per-View a rating of 6.5.  It could have been a lot better.  However tonight is 2-21-11...So I look forward to seeing the Undertaker's return.  However what will the deadman's return mean for Wrestlemania.  And now that the dust has settled from the elimination chamber, what will be the reactions.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Will!! I had no idea that you were so intereted in wrestling! I have enjoyed reading some of you blog, and I can tell that blogging is not new to you. I look forward to having this class with you. Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, I have enjoyed reading your blog! I can see that you are a true wrestling fan!! I haven't really watched it in years since "The rock n roll express" wrestled. Now I'm telling my age. lol I look forward to reading your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hae to admit... not a big wrestling fan, but I used to watch it with my brother when I was younger...lol. Looking forward to following the action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I haven't followed wrestling for a while but I used to be an undertaker fan back in the day. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete