Welcome
Welcome to my blog. This is a professional wrestling blog. I will be giving my opinions on the current state of professional wrestling; as well as critiquing wrestling events. Enjoy.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
TNA Live
Ok, so I went to a live TNA show last night. I have been to several WWE shows including live RAW's and Pay-Per-View events. However the TNA show last night was awesome. The matches were good and it was very interactive. They had people set up to sign autographs, and they had people come out early and after the show to sign more autographs. They gave away backstage passes, and offered a package for the first eighteen people to go backstage twice. I was one of these lucky ones. I was able to meet Mick Foley, get his autograph and get a picture. Later I was able to meet and get pictures with several other superstar's including the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle. It was an incredible experience and one that I would not only do again but that I would recommend to anyone. I would like to thank TNA for being so fan friendly, and a thanks to the TNA Superstars for making themselves so available to us...the fans. So if you ever have the opportunity to see TNA live...take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment