Welcome
Welcome to my blog. This is a professional wrestling blog. I will be giving my opinions on the current state of professional wrestling; as well as critiquing wrestling events. Enjoy.
Monday, February 14, 2011
smackdown
Friday night's Smackdown was okay. It started with a celebration by Alberto Del Rio, which was quickly spoiled by Kofi Kingston. This would result in a match between the two, which Del Rio won. There were some other good matches Wade Barrett against Rey Mysterio. In the end, it was the World Title Match that took the show. No surprise there. Edge vs. Dolph with Vickie as special ref. Towards the end of the match Vickie tries to spear edge...(you heard me right) and hurts her ankle. Edge spears Dolph not once but twice and then Clay Matthews of the Super Bowl winning Green Bay Packers appears in a referees shirt and comes down to count Dolph's shoulders. All in all it was a decent event, I rate it a 5.5. I do have to say one thing though, can we kick Michael Cole off Smackdown. It's bad enough I have to listen to him on Raw but Smackdown too. I mean Smackdown has three announcers, I think it would be perfectly fine with just two. Just my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment