Welcome
Welcome to my blog. This is a professional wrestling blog. I will be giving my opinions on the current state of professional wrestling; as well as critiquing wrestling events. Enjoy.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
smackdown
Ok, everyone I always blog about every wrestling show every week. So with that in mind I am doing this blog on Smackdown. Honestly only one thing comes to mind when I think about this past Friday's Smackdown...zzzzz's. I really just wanted to go take a nap. Nothing special happened at all!!!!! They pretty much continued to hype the Henry vs. Sheamus match and the Orton vs. Christian match. That is it. Sry to everyone that reads my blogs, but that was indeed all you need to know about Smackdown. You will here from me again after Sunday's TNA Hardcore Justice Pay-Per-View. Until then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment